Saturday, February 5, 2011

Blue Moon pages 9-47

During these pages Miles is freaking out because he has a zit and his big play is in a couple of days. Sabine invited Damon over for dinner. Also there is this new kid. Ramon. Ever is paranoid that Ramon is evil. Haven thinks that Ever just hates all the new kids. As a result Ever tries to be nice to him. Also something is happening to Damon’s powers, they seem to be weakening.
                I think Ramon might be evil, because when he showed up Damon’s powers started to weaken. I am worried about Damon because of his weakening powers. I wonder what is wrong with his powers and if they will go away.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, and I like some of the choices you're making for the novels you read. Emma is probably my favorite Austen, though I remember being the most confused by it at times, just keeping track of all the characters.

    I'd love to see you personalize this space a little bit more so that I can see what you think about other things you see and do in the world, both the virtual one and irl.

    ReplyDelete