Sunday, January 16, 2011

Emma pages 122-144

I have just finished reading pages 122 – 144 in Emma by Jane Austen. During these pages Emma and Mr. Knightley take about Franks Churchill not coming to visit his father who is Mr. Weston. Later Emma and Harriet visit the Bates. While there they talk about Jane Fairfox who is the niece of Mrs. Bates and she is also an orphan. They say that she is coming to visit for about three months. Emma does not like Jane. I finished reading right when Jane came.
                After reading these pages I am starting to think Mr. Knightley might be in love will Emma. I will have to read more to find out. Frank Churchill will probably come and visit and when he does I think he will fall in love with Jane Fairfox. During these pages I finished volume 1, so that means I am a third of the way through. I cannot wait to find out how this book is going to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment