Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday - 3/29

I think the person who wants to be a school counselor will most likely succeed because he has the reasons to become a school counselor. I think the person who wants to become an actress will not succeed because that line of work is very hard to get into. The person who wants to become a marijuana baker is very deluded. In ten years I hope to be a pharmacist.


Daniel Cates is a self made millionaire at the age of 21 because of playing online poker. He spend most of time online playing poker. He even has multiple games going on at ounce on multiple computers. During his childhood he spent a lot of time by himself “I was figuring out that my interests were different than the other kids’ at school. I was never into fashion or politics or sports. So I began to spend most of my time by myself.” He spent the time he was alone playing video games. When he first started playing poker he was not good at it and so he lost money and had to get a job at McDonald's “I knew that if I just kept working at poker, my game would vastly improve.” His game did improve and he started winning against the best poker players in the county and making a lot of money. I think he needs to get more balance in life and not depend on online poker because he could lose everything because he is addicted to it. He needs to have more of a life outside of poker. He should consider going to college because he is smart, and he should have a steady income that doesn't depend on the luck of the poker game. Because he could lose everything a job will make sure that he can still have money. Also a job will help him not depend on poker. It will help him experience life and have better human interactions. But at least he is not spending all of his money he has won. He still lives in an apartment with a few of his poker friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment